Thetan Arena research
Thetan Arena is an eSports game developed with blockchain technology. It allows players to form teams with their friends, join battles, and start earning with their skills1. Thetan Arena is a hybrid game that combines the Free-to-Play and Play-to-Earn models.
Thetan Arena was developed by Wolffun, a team that has been working together for more than 5 years. The game was launched in November 2021, following the first IDO in September 2021. Since its launch, Thetan Arena has achieved many milestones, including attracting over 25 million players1.
Thetan Arena offers a range of solutions aimed at facilitating the development and launch of decentralized applications:
- Free-to-Play Model: Players can receive free heroes to play casually.
- Play-to-Earn Model: Players can acquire NFTs to start earning and maximize their profits.
- Economics and DAO: With the power of DAO, Thetan Arena aims to create a stable economy where players will join as a council or supporters.
- Tokenomics: By optimizing the two tokens ($THC & $THG), Thetan Arena aims at the ecosystem’s sustainability and scalability.
Team, Investors, and Advisors
The team of Thetan Arena includes:
- Khanh Nguyen (CEO/Founder - head of game design)
- Hoang So (CTO/Co-Founder), Yoko (CFO/Co-Founder)
- Duc Dinh (Game Performance Manager)
- Dai Quoc (Art Leader)
Thetan Arena is funded by 14 investors. Formless Capital and AU21 Capital are the most recent investors.
Synergies with our Portfolio
Thetan Arena plays an integral roThetan Arena plays a crucial role in paving the way for the entire ecosystem of projects invested by K300 in particular and the entire crypto market in general. Users need a familiar and easy-to-understand mechanism to grasp the concepts in this new industry. From there, Thetan Arena will pioneer in creating new cash flow and new transaction volume, supporting to become the life source for all other projects in the portfolio.le as the
K300 Ventures has instituted, upheld, and rigorously executed comprehensive internal protocols and methodologies crafted to detect and proficiently oversee conflicts of interest pertaining to its investment undertakings. The contents herewith are furnished solely for the purpose of conveying information and must not be regarded as a substitute for legal, commercial, investment, or taxation counsel. Additionally, any allusions to securities or digital assets are purely elucidative in nature and do not qualify as an endorsement for investment or a proposition to furnish investment advisory amenities.